What is Airtel data limit?
What is Airtel data limit?
Airtel’s Rs 456 prepaid plan: This plan offers 50GB data for 60 days validity with unlimited calls and 100 SMS per day. After the exhaustion of data, users will be required to pay 50 paise per megabyte Re 1 per local and Rs. 1.5 per national SMS message.
Does Airtel data works after daily limit?
Airtel now lets you continue using data after consuming daily limit with ‘truly unlimited’ packs.
How can I check my Airtel data limit?
How to check Airtel data balance via USSD Code?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
Does Airtel give unlimited data at night?
The Night Store includes various unlimited voice and data night packs between the price ranges of Rs. 29, which offers up to 500MB of 3G data; Rs. 49 pack offers 1GB of 3G data. For its prepaid users, Airtel is offering unlimited Facebook usage during night with no pack required, in its 2G and 3G circles.
What is my data limit?
To access them, open Android Settings and tap on Network & internet. On some smartphones, like those from Huawei, tap Mobile network instead. On the next screen, tap on Data usage. On top of the Data usage screen, you can see the total amount of mobile data used during the current usage cycle.
How do I change my data limit?
To set a data usage limit:
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet Internet.
- Next to your carrier, tap Settings .
- Tap Data warning & limit.
- If it’s not already on, turn on Set data limit. Read the on-screen message and tap Ok.
- Tap Data limit.
- Enter a number.
- Tap Set.
How do I find out my daily data usage?
How to Check Data Usage on Android
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Connections.
- Tap Data usage.
- Tap Mobile data usage.
- The top of the screen displays your data usage for the current month (as determined by your billing cycle).
How can I check my Airtel daily limit 2020?
How to check Airtel Net Balance with Airtel USSD Codes. Step 1: Dial *121# from your Airtel mobile number. Step 2: The main menu pops up and you can type option “5” and then type option “1” to get your daily usage limit and the amount you have used.
How can I get 1 GB on Airtel?
Get 1GB @ 32 Taka only for 3 Days….Terms & Conditions
- Both Prepaid & Postpaid customers can avail this offer.
- Pack can be purchased through USSD & Recharge.
- Internet Pack can be used in 2G/3G/4G network.
- Minute balance checking code *778*0#
- Internet balance checking code *3#
- Minute can be used to use on any local number.
Is Jio free from 2am to 5am?
Jio users can enjoy 4G data for absolutely free between 2 am and 5am daily.
How do I remove data usage limit?
- Go to the Settings App (Gear Icon)
- Tap on Network & Internet.
- Tap Data Usage or Mobile Network.
- Tap on Mobile Data Usage or Data warning & limit.
- Tap on the Settings Icon on the top right-hand corner (Gear Icon) Note: Skip this step on Android Pie and higher.
- Tap on Set Data Limit to disable.