- Use of Information. This section should explain to your users how and why you use the information that you collect from them.
- Third Party Disclosure.
- Information Protection.
- Notification of Changes.
- Contact Information.
- Collection of personal information. When and how your personal information can be collected.
- Use and disclosure of personal information. When your personal information may be used or disclosed.
- Consent to the handling of personal information. Defines consent and explains when it’s needed.
- Never ask for more information than is necessary. If you do not require a customer’s date of birth to provide services, do not ask for it.
- Write in plain language.
- Customize to your business.
- Implement good information practices.