So, you asked for a different exchange rate, is not it? Denial, Anger, Haggling, Depression and Acceptance – Have they gone through the five classic stages? Here are 75 simple tips that can boost and help your writing will help you get a decent score to win without much effort.
This time tested tactical can correct the exchange rate need help:
Create the right conditions
- Find a quiet place where no one will bother you.
- Give yourself enough time, so do not start too late in the evening.
- Bring a glass of clean water and make sure that the room you are working in is properly ventilated.
Concentration should be very high
- Remove all distractions – block you distract most sites (you can come in practical applications such as Focus Booster, anti-social and concentrated).
- Choose the right music. The best option – classic, jazz or any other genre that do not know.
- Inventory of the product, improves the functioning of the brain (nuts, seeds, fruits), which is within easy reach.
Understand the problem
- Make sure you understand the essential purpose of the task; i.e. determine the beginning, if you discuss will be invited to discuss, criticize or analyze.
- Look at all unknown words in the job description.
- Ask yourself if you need help clarifying your teacher.
Collect everything you need
- Find your notes or borrow from reliable classmates.
- Prepare a notepad, pens, pencils and notepad
- Sit comfortably in a chair, but not too much (do not try to work in bed).
Start the study
- Start with a standard query in Google (Scholar Google, very useful Books Google).
- Visit the College – Library and online read the database.
- (Can Survey Monkey, HelpaReporter or your contacts list in social networks help) Resources – Consider using online.
Speed reading skills can be very helpful when writing a short-term paper
- Use to read instead of see Ctrl + F documents in their entirety.
- Focus on shutter speeds, introduction and conclusion.
- If you have read the entire article, you should specific applications for high speed – reading how to Boba, Acceleread and fast reading.
Start with a link to the sources from the beginning
- Make it a rule to name to sources such as search.
- Learn the rules recommended by the writing style (APA, MLA, etc.).
- Always keep preventing references or the full text of the documents they lose by accident.
- Use quotation marks for direct quotes.
- Enter the names of the cited authors.
- Please quote the source when you quote the most important data, such as statistics.
- Write down all the important ideas you find.
- Note the ideas as they come to mind.
- Draw diagrams links that connect the ideas of arrows and do not write complete sentences.
- Set the timer and come up with as many ideas as possible in a short amount of time.
- Start the stopwatch and write every idea down came to mind.
- Choose the best ideas.
- Use a classical structure (introduction + plan + methodology + analysis + + Conclusions Discussion).
- Be a complete proposal for each section.
- Decide how many words you should write in each section.
- If you feel tired, do some exercises to improve blood circulation and feel renewed (update).
- Take short regular breaks. For example, 50 minutes of work and 10 minutes of rest is a proven formula for success.
- If you feel you want, try not to write, then the method of idling. Sit and do absolutely nothing for ten or fifteen minutes.
Be the introduction
- Add “attention hook” to retain the reader’s attention – some amazing statistics, an interesting quote or a rhetorical question.
- Keep the sense of your most important goals.
- Formulate your assumptions or research questions.
Squashing Your Abstracts
- Include a list of summaries at the end of the “Introduction” – an overview of all your work.
- Make sure your thesis on the question of meaning and answer: “That examined”
- Add your thesis to show the disadvantages you can take into account the different aspects of the issue.
Write a review of the literature
- Share the resources in groups according to the authors selected views.
- Consider the aspects of your theme, to which other authors are not taken into account.
- Make realistic promises to fill this gap.
Select the method
- Choose between quantitative and qualitative research, and whether you pay more attention to primary or secondary sources.
- Determine your subject more appropriate representation or sampling convenience.
- Think about how much resources are needed to reach appropriate conclusions.
Describe your conclusions
- Enter a detailed description of the results.
- Enter only numbers.
- Do not try to express their views without reinforcing the facts.
Discuss your results
- Conclusions draw your results.
- Discuss the most important trends.
- Please describe the links between the different aspects of your work.
Enter all possible restrictions
- Discuss any possible polarization for researchers or participants.
- If you use a sample, you must mention that one of these limits.
- Discuss aspects that could be improved in your work.
- Start with a brief overview of your research process and results.
- Avoid the use of any new information.
- Make suggestions for further research.
Take a well-deserved break
At this point, you will forget that you wanted to help in the beginning.
- Before proofreading, do not forget to take a break.
- Call a friend.
- Spend time on funny videos.
Use a grammar checker and spelling
- Check your grammar with Grammarly, Ginger or WhiteSmoke.
- Check your style with Expresso or Word rates.
- Check with Punctuation or Spellcheckplus or Onlinecorrection.
- Check each set of correction tools.
- Customize everything again without the use of these instruments.
- In order to have a new look, try reading the sections in reverse order, or to print a project, rather than reading from the screen.
To shine Format
- Check the fonts, margins and spacing.
- Check references and bibliography.
- Make sure each section in place is: title page, plan, bibliography and appendices.
Enter your paper
- Send your document.
- Forget it for a while.